Essie is Miami Beach’s “Go-To” Nail Polish
Since 1981, Essie has grown to become the standard nail polish in nail salons around Miami Beach. Founded by Essie Weingarten over 3 decades ago, this beautiful nail polish collection is known for its fashion forward shades and whimsically named series that change with the season and evolve with the times.
This polish wins awards time and again and keeps your manicures magnificent and your pedicures perfect. Essie’s polish coverage is among the best in the industry, is remarkably durable, resisting life’s little annoyances and reducing chipped polish better than most other nail polishes available.
Essie Keeps It A Healthy Shade of Green…Non-Toxic That Is!
Essie may boast great durability and up-to-the-minute, fashionable color collections, but is the nail polish toxic? Our clients frequently ask this question. Nope, the good news is Essie is considered “3-free” as it lacks DBP, toluene and is free of formaldehyde.
These are considered the three most common and easily eliminated toxic chemicals in nail polish systems. McAllister’s nail salon is proud to carry hundreds of nail polishes, all of which are considered AT LEAST “3-free” and healthy for our clients.
The Colorful World of Essie
These sleek, clear, minimal bottles with their iconic little tops are known the world over and McAllister carries several hundred colors to peruse, from the standard bearers of Essie’s collections to the seasonal varietals that keep your choices of polish color fresh and fun.
Here’s a quick summary of a few polish colors from the red to neutral range that you just might fall in love with if you are new to the world of Essie colors!
Essie’s Reds & Pinks
- Wicked – A pillar color for any Essie collection, this polish is a vampy and dark, perfect as a fall and winter seasonal color.
- Fiji – This is definitely one of the the most enduringly popular colors with its playful pastel pink hue.
- Bahama Mama – This is the lighter, playful sister to Wicked, with a rich red with a plum-like undertone.
- Mademoiselle – This sleek shade is a light pink and is the ideal choice for clients looking for a subtle polish that’s barely there.
Neutrals & Nudes
- Sand Tropez – This beige, tannish shade had a big splash a few years back when it filled a need in the heart of so many Essie devotees!
- Blanc – This nail polish’s namesake says it all – it’s a purely white color that will always be in fashion.
- Smoking’ Hot – This hue defines a haute mani, with its subtle yet solid gray undertones